Plan and Track your Year, Quarter, Month and Week
A collection of digital & printable planners that help you plan and track your whole year ahead.
How does it work?
- Get to know yourself and fill in the “Identity Sculpting” printable template. This includes a bucket list.
- Set your goals for the year with the “Annual Goals” printable checklist template. You can add challenges, recipes, travels, and a lot more.
- Plan your year ahead based on your defined goals with the "Annual Planner” printable template. You can map out your entire Quarter and Monthly main goals.
- Plan your month ahead based on your annual goals with the “Monthly Planner” printable template. Include a new recipe, a new tiny skill, or a new challenge for the month.
- Plan your week ahead based on your monthly goals with the “Weekly Planner” printable template. Don’t forget to add all your weekly recurring tasks.
- Decide if you want to use the Notion digital version or to print the “63-page eBook”.
- Do it all over again during your Annual Review.
- Home page with guide
- Printable Weekly Planner
- Printable Monthly Planner
- Printable Annual Planner
- Printable Annual Goals
- 63-page Year Guidebook
... and a lot more!
Does this work with a free Notion account?
- Totally! Just duplicate the theme from the link after your purchase.
How to download the template?
- It’s super easy! Just open the template link, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace. If you're on mobile, click on the 3 dots menu to show the duplicate option.
Still have questions?
- No worries! Contact me in my DMs: Twitter
PS: If purchased, don’t forget to leave a rating :) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐