Make anything in Notion trackable and time-bounded
A collection of time period databases to plan, review, reflect, and track everything inside your digital workspace.
How does it work?
- Plan, review, and track your day with the Daily Journal
- Link your days to the corresponding week with the Weekly Agenda
- Link your weeks to the corresponding month with the Monthly Agenda. Pick a 30-day challenge for the month.
- Link your months to the corresponding quarter with the Quarterly Agenda
- Link your quarter to the corresponding semester with the Half a Year Agenda
- Link your semester to the corresponding year with the Annual Agenda
- Daily Journal
- Habit Tracker
- Days of the Week
- Weekly Agenda
- 30-Day Challenges
- Monthly Agenda
- Quarterly Agenda
- Half a year Agenda
- Annual Agenda
- 10+ Integrations
... and a lot more!
Who will benefit from this?
- People searching for a digital journal, agenda, or planners.
- Goal-oriented people
- People building a knowledge repository.
- Notion enthusiasts
Does this work with a free Notion account?
- Totally! Just duplicate the theme from the link after your purchase.
How to download the template?
- It’s super easy! Just open the template link, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace. If you're on mobile, click on the 3 dots menu to show the duplicate option.
- 🛑This one is quite heavy so it could take a few minutes to duplicate.
Still, have questions?
- No worries! Contact me in my DMs: Twitter
PS: If purchased, don’t forget to leave a rating :) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐